Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf meetings this week

On Monday, 21 September 2015, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
also sprach Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> [2015-09-21 11:45 +0200]:
> I think holding the coordination meeting on a separate channel is a
> very very big mistake. This is THE meeting that should happen on
> #debconf-team, as opposed to the DC16 team meetings which can
> perfectly well happen on the DC16 channel.
>
> I urge anyone that participates in this meeting to do it on
> #debconf-team not #debconf-coordination.

For the record, I agree 100% with Marga, including the urgency she
purports.

Noted, awaiting someone from coord to confirm a new day/time.

Another meeting happening today at 14:00 UTC is the Publicity meeting, on #debian-publicity
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Meetings/

I hope in due course we can make these meeting notifications smoother, suggestions welcome.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  DebConf orga team