Re: [Debconf-team] Getting the DC15 final report done (sprint: 2015-08-31 1900 UTC)

Hey all!

So, we started some of the work for the Final Report tonight, but
there's still a lot to be done.

Our current plan is to aim to have many separate articles in the wiki,
even if they don't all end up being in the PDF (or end up in an
abriedge version in the PDF).

This will allow us to write freely on the wiki, documenting what we
did and how we did that, and then when we edit the final report, we
take the things that make the most sense for the target audience
(mainly sponsors and some very curious attendees), and leave the rest
on the wiki, for posterity.

At https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/FinalReport you will find a
bunch of tables that currently contain mostly broken links.  If you
want to help with writing the report, you can claim one of the
articles by putting your name in the "Author" column, and then
creating the page.

Regarding format, we have not yet actually decided if we are doing TeX
or Scribus for the PDF. Both options are possible, but at this point
we want to work on creating the necessary content and we will deal
with the layout afterwards.

Thanks!

--
Regards,