[Debconf-team] Leftovers from venue - debian.ch stuff, french power strips etc

Hi,

https://ivanova.notwork.de/~mh/stuff/leftovers.jpg shows what was left ofter at the venue after the last parcel truck left. The two french (?) power strips are labeled video team, the bag contains some swiss flags (?) and a bunch of debian women stickers, the parcel has long, round, thin bags with some contents that I couldn't make sense of.

If noone speaks up, I'll toss the stuff by mid september.

Greetings
Marc