Re: [Debconf-team] [Protest] Changes should come from within the team and not from above

> On 28 Aug 2015, at 13:05, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
(…)
> Imagine if tomorrow the DPL would send a mail to d-d-a saying that the
> chairs are replaced by foo, bar, baz, and you learn about it from the
> mail. Would you be happy about that?  Even if you had been thinking of
> quitting before, you would certainly prefer to know of this in advance
> and have your concerns heard before it's publicly announce, wouldn't
> you?

Really I check the d-d-a every morning for that.  There is pressure to replace us. Also DPL noticed us that he could replace us soon.  And we know that the previous mail is not so welcomed by these people, but we are still working to have even better DebConf next year and successive years, regardless to please who want our heads.

We didn’t remove you from coordination team!
BTW I were also on coordination team, you called us once and only once, and never told us that we were not useful. (but for room allocation, you pretended that such initial indication were mandatory).

So I really don’t understand you. What do you want? Do you want to be the lead of coordination? Chair meetings? Do the poker? Or just coordinate?  But as I told you, we will discuss this in the next coordination meeting, when also the 2 or 3 DC16 people who want to help, will be online.

ciao
     cate