Re: [Debconf-team] [Coordination] Timeline changes proposal for DC16

On 25/08/15 16:40, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> Random thought: With that level of cash-flow, we could simply rent the
> infrastructure DSA was talking about in their BoF instead of looking
> for sponsors.

As I said in person multiple times, I think having dependable equipment
that infra and video knows and is constant across time is a priority for
me. Dunno if renting is a good option, maybe buying and shipping around
is a better option?

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)