Re: [Debconf-team] [Coordination] Timeline changes proposal for DC16

also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org> [2015-08-25 09:52 +0200]:
> I agree with cate here, if you only submit a talk just for the
> sake to be consider for travel sponsorship you are putting more
> burden to talk selection.

But isn't harder talk selection actually something to strive for,
because it means that the quality of talks increases, and so does
the attractiveness of the preliminary and final schedules? If we
manage to match this with appropriate processes and (wo)manpower in
the content team, then we should be better off, no?

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16
      DebConf17 in your country? https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17