[Debconf-team] dogs

Hi,

today (saturday) i've been to Heidelberg to visit Debconf on a public
day, as Debian is, beside Slackware, the system of choice to me
(especially for systems in environments where's no real "admin").
I was mainly interested in the job fair and talks, so I had a look
before on the debconf-website and on the site of the youth hostel, if
dogs were forbidden. I didn't find any hint to this, so i took "my" dog
with me. Unfortunateley, no dogs were allowed. So i had a way of more
than 300km for nothing.

:(

greets
volker