Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-announce] Teckids, Food tickets, Daytrip, and Volunteers

On Sat, Aug 15, 2015 at 17:40:35 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Are we talking conference dinner? You should be able to just pick up
> a sticker from front desk.

Nope, I've done my independent conference dinner thing.

> There are no "food" stickers for the rest of the week. You will need
> to purchase lunch tickets. You can buy them in advance, but they
> need to be dated.

Right, well, when I paid my conference fee, I also paid for 13 lunches
up-front.  I also did this for my colleague Will Holland.

At that point, I was told "We'll get something to you this week so they don't
challenge you at lunch"

How do I get that thing?

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69