[Debconf-team] Orga sprint meetings tomorrow 10:00 and 16:00, room Amsterdam

Ladies and Gentlemen,

there are two sprint meetings for orga topics tomorrow:

13 Aug 10:00     Amsterdam     DebConf confmanagement system sprint
13 Aug 16:00     Amsterdam     DebConf orga sprint

Pls. see https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Sprints for details.

If you can contribute to any of the topics please come around.
We know that 90% of our brain power is not available on-site in Heidelberg but we try to make some progress where we can.

For the first topic please talk to madduck, for the second to DLange.
Please feel free to amend the sprint pages with info or your intend to join as well.

Kind regards,
Daniel