Re: [Debconf-team] Checkin for sponsored DDs

Am 12.08.2015 um 16:45 schrieb olivier sallou:

I have been sponsored for food and accomodation.
How is it handled at debconf for registration and invoice. Is everything already paid, or should we pay then ask for reimbursement by Debian?

You will just have to pay a refundable 10€ deposit for the room key at the venue reception.
The cost associated with your room and food are paid by DebConf directly.

Kind regards,
Daniel