[Debconf-team] Give-aways for our raffle

Hello,

one idea we had to entice people to come to the 9:45 announcements
in the mornings of DC15 were giveaways, which we track in
dc-team.git/dc15/raffle

If you encounter a device out there which you think would be a great
giveaway to DC15 attendees, please get in touch with me (or add
a lead to the aforementioned file). It would be great if you could
ask them to sponsor one, but we should probably also try to
coordinate the effort and not all ask the same people.

And if you just have an idea but don't want to pursue it, let me
know too!

Thanks,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`