[Debconf-team] Status of available beds at DC15

Hi,

We discussed this yesterday, I just want to give a quick status update.

Currently, we have a max of 363 people registered on the same day, out
of which a max of 326 request accommodation.

The hostel includes 435 proper beds (plus 12 beds that come out of a
bed).  We also have 32 beds reserved at a cheaper hostel, 2km away.

We intend to stop allowing people from registering for accommodation
at the hostel when we reach 400 people requesting accom, to leave some
empty beds to allow for special cases.  After that, people can sign up
for a waitlist, with the knowledge that they might or might not get
the space.

After reconfirmation is done (June 30th), we will accommodate the
people that are registered + the people on the waitlist, and only use
the overflow after we've filled the beds in the conference hostel.

I was very worried because I was following the total number. Seeing
that we still have 74 beds available before we reach the 400 limit, I
think it's possible that we won't reach this.

--
Besos,
Marga