[Debconf-team] DC15 schedule

Hi,

In the global meeting of the 30nd March we discussed the schedule format a bit and reached to the schedule that is submitted in the git [1]. It's based on the 2 hours lunch schedule proposal, and the main difference is that it adds the largest of the meeting rooms (up to 45 attendees) as the main bofs/meetings room.

Afterwards, we reduced the event hours of the Thursday to accomodate the buses to get to the conference dinner venue.

I think this schedule is the current consensus and that the whole DC team can start planning on it. Please, if you or your team needs to tweak it let the other teams know about it.

Happy organizing,

[1]: Under dc15.git schedule/
   (http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debconf-data/dc15.git/tree/schedule)
    debconf15-schedule.ods
--
"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" -- Sun Tzu
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/