Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-video] video meeting for dc15, video sprint

also sprach Wouter Verhelst <w@uter.be> [2015-03-12 20:03 +0100]:
> If -team absolutely needs feedback from -video before being able to
> finalize the budget, you'll have to wait. Otherwise, I understand that a
> preliminary number of €10K has been suggested, which *seems* sortof okay
> to most of us. We can clarify that number later on.

Based on previous numbers, I can't imagine how you need 10k. So
here's the deal:

  1. If you're planning e.g. hardware purchases etc., then I suggest
     we do this within Debian, where this can be properly amortised.

  2. For everything else, there's no time rush. The budget for video
     (not including possible hardware, see above) is now 5k € and
     I still think that's a lot (DC14 needed 2k USD). So take your
     time and draft up an expense plan and then we can tighten that
     number. And if there's a legitimate reason that you need more
     than 5k, I will find the money.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org