[Debconf-team] Please review and approve budget

Dear chairs,

following tonight's meeting, I've committed the latest budget
proposal. I would *really* appreciate if you could review and
approve this within the next 10 days and recommend to Lucas to do
the same. We need to make some decisions that require an approved
budget *this* month.

The notable changes I made in response to the decisions in the
meeting were:

1. Add a new item for travel sponsorship of DebConf-only volunteers
   (+3k) and re-allocate funds to meet that.

I took 5k from video because so far I met noone that could explain
how 10k would be used by the video team. If new hardware needs to be
bought, I suggest that this be done on Debian funds where it can be
properly amorticised.

This means an additional 2k were freed up.

2. 1k of those freed up 2k went to the invited speakers budget, as
   they are expected to cover room&board themselves.

3. 500 € went to a new budget line for post-conf expenses relating
   to the DC15 legal entity. This is a new item, undiscussed, and
   I want it.

4. 500 € went into unforeseen expenses.

5. Given that we managed to acquire a platinum sponsor just before
   the meeting, I updated the worst-case expense scenario and
   brought it closer to the base case. 18k of those 20k went to
   travel (see above, it was raised from 15k to 33k). The rest was
   spread into incidentals, insurance, and consultancy costs.

If there are open questions, please find me on IRC.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org
      DebConf16: Cape Town: https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16