[Debconf-team] DC15: CFP - Opening of registrations - Call for sprints

Hey all,

Summit is basically ready to open registrations (cate: please correct
me if I'm wrong) and what we need now is:

1) The text for the call for papers / CFP+open reg announcement?

This was briefly discussed on IRC. It's unclear if we want to send one
mail/announcement or two. I think one is better, but I don't have a
very strong opinion.  We need to decide this, write the text/s and
send it/them out.

I believe someone from content should handle the CFP part, someone
from assistance the registration part, and then coordinate with
press/publicity for sending it out.

Is there any work already done on any of these fronts? Are there
people willing to work on this on the next couple of days?

2) A page explaining how to fill in the registration

This would include instructions regarding bursaries, data that needs
to be filled in, etc. I think this is somehow already underwork, is
that so? Who is working on this? If nobody, who would be willing to
work on this?

3) The call for sprints

As far as I understand it, the call for sprints can be already sent
out, even if registrations are closed (or not announced), as it says
that people should create a wiki and mail -discuss, not that they
should register anything in summit.

Is there anything stopping us from sending this out? Who's in charge of that?

--
Besos,
Marga