Re: [Debconf-team] DC15: CFP - Opening of registrations - Call for sprints

Hi,

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 07:21:20PM +0100, Margarita Manterola wrote:

> 3) The call for sprints
>
> As far as I understand it, the call for sprints can be already sent
> out, even if registrations are closed (or not announced), as it says
> that people should create a wiki and mail -discuss, not that they
> should register anything in summit.
>
> Is there anything stopping us from sending this out?

We need to have an agreement on DebCamp dates before the call is sent.
Can we go back to the thread on dates started by Cate's message?

> Who's in charge of that?

I can send the call as soon as I get a confirmation on this.

And please check the text if you didn't do yet:
https://titanpad.com/dc15-cfsprints

Tassia.