Re: [Debconf-team] decentralization of travel sponsorship

Hi David (2015.01.24_21:01:46_+0200)
> a) As part of each year's budget process, allocate a budget amount to
>    each team for funding of volunteers. Presumably this amount would be
>    chosen in consultation with the relevent team leads, and people on
>    their teams.

Because this process is new (and the DebConf structure is new), I don't
think team leads have a good handle on what budget they'd need. I have
no idea how many video team volunteers require sponsorship, and what it
usually costs.

But I guess some people on the bursaries team, know, from previous
years, and can help set a sane budget.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera