Re: [Debconf-team] Summit (was: Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Marcelo Gutierrez <mmgc84@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jelou people. I'm interested in helping from .ni, I will be starting with
> Django and Summit but I have time to play now :) and I'm also more than
> happy to help with future Debconfs.

How do you feel with HTML, CSS, etc? We will need to integrate our
graphics into the DC15 instance.

My web ninja skills are ok, just need more practice.

Feel free to join #debconf-team and #debconf-infra on irc.oftc.net.

Will do that ASAP
On Monday 2015-01-19 2000 UTC, we will hold a meeting in
#debconf-infra and you are more than welcome to join.

Richard

--
Marcelo Gutierrez
Team POSOL http://podcast.softwarelibre.org.ni