Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Prices and deals for non-sponsored attendees

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> My proposal is to have 5 categories:
>
> * Corporate: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay) + EUR 400
> * Professional: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay) + EUR 150
> * Self-paid: lodging+food (charged by the hostel per day of stay)
> * Semi-sponsored: EUR 150
> * Sponsored: EUR 0
>
> Maybe we need nicer names for self-paid and semi-sponsored... Any ideas?

I'd prefer to keep the previous prices of 500/200, lowering the prices
only works if we can assume that the lower prices are compensated by
more people chosing pro/corp.
Which I don't think will be the case. (e.g. 5*500 = 2500 vs 6.25*400 = 2500)

Otherwise I think what you're suggesting is what we already had
previously, no need to introduce new categories. :-)
> * Semi-sponsored: EUR 150
= request sponsorhip for food or accomodation only, which was possible
in previous years.

Philipp