Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 bid submission deadline is close - How are the bids doing?

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> We'd like to know who is out there preparing to submit a bid for DC16,
> and how you all are doing.  Remember that the deadline is the end of
> this year.

Sorry for the confusion, the deadline is actually December 1st.  But
that's the deadline for *proposing* the bid, we do expect that people
will be able to clarify and improve the information as we move on
towards the location decision by the end of January.

As said, please feel free to ask here or on irc any questions you may have.

--
Besos,
Marga