Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 bid submission deadline is close - How are the bids doing?

Le jeudi 27 novembre 2014 à 18:38 +0100, Margarita Manterola a écrit :
> Dear DC16-bid teams,
>
> We'd like to know who is out there preparing to submit a bid for DC16,
> and how you all are doing.  Remember that the deadline is the end of
> this year.

The Montreal bid is going pretty well. We're cleaning up and improving
on our wiki page. We've had a few meetings IRL so far, and keep
coordinating on #debian-dug-quebec mostly, and on the DUG mailing list.

> We may want to have an IRC meeting to discuss any questions "live",
> but starting on the mailing list is probably going to be better.
>
> Looking forward to your awesome bids!

We don't really any questions at the moment, but we won't hesitate. I
look forward to hearing from all the teams!

On behalf of the Montreal team.

--
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl@gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl@gmail.com