Re: [Debconf-team] DC16 bid submission deadline is close - How are the bids doing?

Hi Margarita (2014.11.27_19:38:16_+0200)
> We'd like to know who is out there preparing to submit a bid for DC16,
> and how you all are doing.  Remember that the deadline is the end of
> this year.

The Cape Town team has been beavering away merrily. We hope to have a
fairly complete bid page up by the end of the weekend.

We have a few strong venue options, some more prepared than others. The
top choices are on the University of Cape Town campus, which would give
us great connectivity, and affordable accommodation.

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Bids/Cape_Town

> If you have questions, doubts, suggestions or need any kind of
> guidance, please feel free to ask.

We have a few people with experience on the team. Nothing I can think
of, right now.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera