Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf 15 Legal Entity

On Apr 25, 2014 12:56 AM, "Michael Banck" <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:

> However, if there are serious reservation about "Debian Deutschland" and
> using the Debian trademark from the rest of the team (as Brian brought
> up), it might make sense to go with "Debconf Deutschland", but I don't
> mind either way.

Just for clarity, I brought up potential trademark issues.
Both Brian and me are on the trademark team, plus Joe Healy.

The more I think about it, the more I think the Debian name helps find sponsors.
And a self-sustained budget with a decent travel budget is one of the main prerequisites of a successful DebConf.

Richard

Sent by mobile; excuse my brevity.