Re: [Debconf-team] daytrip + budget (Re: Updated budget for DC14)

On 2014-04-02 06:23, martin f krafft wrote:
Rather,
I think we must ensure an inclusive programme, and a default
expectation that everyone joins — and assume/communicate that in
everything we do.

Indeed.

The data we *do* have is from a survey in 2011,
http://www.opensurveys.org/viewresults.php?SID=415

From a message on the local team list at the time:
- About 3/4 would be happy visiting a historical site or an archaeological site.

- About 2/3 would be happy going on a walk in the countryside.

- Only about half would be happy participating in a sporting activity.

- Only about 40% would be happy if 'sitting and chatting' was the
*primary* activity on the day trip.

--
Moray