Re: [Debconf-team] daytrip + budget (Re: Updated budget for DC14)

http://www.portlandhikersfieldguide.org/wiki/Columbia_River_Gorge_Hikes#Multnomah_Falls_Area

> and a large-ish open space where a horde of Debian people can establish
> base for half a day or so? Is BBQing outside allowed?

Not immediately adjacent, no.  The rough plan is to take buses between
various stops in the gorge, with lunch outdoors as a group at a nearby state
park.  I'll let Patty speak to the details.