Re: [Debconf-team] Updated budget for DC14

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 07:18:04PM +0100, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 09:17:41AM -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:

> > > I meant to say:
> > > ..."and how many people benefined of the conference dinner in previous years."
> >
> > Being one of the more biased people here in regards to the daytrip (I was
>
> Patty, if you read the full quote in my email, this is in the context of
> budget and daytrip vs conference dinner. Nobody said here the daytrip doesn't
> have any benefit, just that the conference dinner seems to be something more
> attendes enjoy. With my point being that it should be given more priority that
> the daytrip in the budget.

Personally, I would rather scrap the conference dinner than the day
trip (though I am not sure how much they can be compared budget-wise).

I think the BBQ for the Debian Party at DC13 was quite nice, not the
least cause people could mingle freely.  Having sit everybody at a table
means you can only talk to people next or opposite of you.

Michael