Re: [Debconf-team] Updated budget for DC14

Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> writes:

> I've had MULTIPLE people who have attended the daytrip comment that it
> gave them a much needed break from the monotony of a conference ...

I've been a strong supporter of the daytrip concept since the beginning,
but I am fundamentally incapable of comprehending "the monotony of a
conference" in the context of Debconf...  I suppose if you'd said
"intensity" instead of "monotony" I might not have reacted... but...

On the other hand, as one of a number of people who will be leaving on
Thu morning to get to other scheduled activities over the Labor Day
holiday weekend, if no day-trip happened before Thursday this year, I'd
be just fine with that...

Bdale