Re: [Debconf-team] Note about sponsorship deadlines.

Hi,

On Montag, 17. März 2014, Brian Gupta wrote:
> I just heard from one potential sponsor that they would have loved to
> sponsor DC14, but that they finalized their 2014 sponsorships in Nov
> of 2013.

Same as it ever was. This is really no news. And as always it depends on the
upcoming local/sponsor team to work on this early enough. (=knowing this
doesnt fix this. It needs dedicated people to address this.)

Also. usually at least the final report from the previous year is not ready,
but neither this, nor the unavailability of a "final" sponsorship brochure of
the upcoming is a showstopper. It "just" needs to be communicated properly to
these sponsors, and we do have plenty of brochures and reports of previous
years. So:

IOW: please go for it!

cheers,
	Holger