Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsorship tiers/benefits for DC15?

Hi Martin,

I like your ideas and your enthusiasm! Just a few comments:

On Dienstag, 18. März 2014, martin f krafft wrote:
> 5. This does not mean that we shouldn't engage with potential
>    sponsors in deals such as "gold for the next 5 years for
>    $12,000/year" and never downgrade them below gold (though they

I like this (rough) idea! (Details whether a specific deal are ok, need to be
discussed with sponsors-team once such a deal is approaching, though.)

> 8. I think we should aim high and be ready to be flexible about
>    sponsorship tiers. For instance, ....

of course! We are and we always have been. We just cannot and wont publicize
such deals very much.

> 9. One thing I am missing in the sponsorship tiers are free
>    conference tickets, including potentially free participation in
>    a special dinner event.

conference attendence and also attendence of the conference dinner has always
been free for all attendees. So as every year, sponsors just need to register
"their people" - and as always, the sponsorship team can and should help them
to do so, if needed.  (as in: register for them...)

cheers,
	Holger