Re: [Debconf-team] Slot length and regularity (was: Report from the talks team)

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 08:35:26PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> The benefit of having two 25 min. slots in one 1hr block over
> accepting a 45 minute slot end after 30 minutes because the speaker
> ran out of things to say

Do we have some hard data or at least anecdotical evidence that this was
the case for more than, say, a couple of % of the talks?

I think I went to one regular talk that was over well before the end of
its slot, but that's about it.

That said, I do think we should offer a 18-20 minute (+Q&A) slot during
the RfC for people who believe this is exactly what they need.

Michael