[Debconf-team] DebConf15 sponsorship kick-off IRC meeting Monday, September 14, 18:30 UTC, #debconf15-germany

[ 2nd try because I typoed an address - sorry ]

Hi everybody,

in order to coordinate the fundraising for DebConf15, there will be a
short (0:30) IRC meeting next Monday, just before the local team
meeting.  The meeting will be at 18:30 UTC (20:30 CEST).

The current proposal is to have the meeting in the same place as the
following local team meeting (i.e. #debconf15-germany on
irc.debian.org), are there any objections to that?

I put up a current (very) draft agenda, again for the lack of a better
place:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2014-09-15-sponsors#Agenda

It currently reads:

* Team members
* Coordination/work-flow local/global fundraising
* Evaluation of a CRM system

Cheers,

Michael