Re: [Debconf-team] Can we finalize the sponsors-brochure this week?

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> wrote:
> If so, it would allow us to kick off fundraising next week, which
> would be the earliest start in recent memory. IE: two weeks after
> Debconf is probably a record.

Just for the public record, I think the current version is good and
ready to go. Matter of fact, I wanted to write a rather similar email
last night; so thank you for writing it, instead.

Same as madduck, I don't see any showstoppers and would like to move
forward. We will need to find a balance in a few regards, but I am
confident that we will be able to do so.

> This is important as we've gotten a lot of feedback from sponsors and
> potential sponsors about getting the information earlier, and we have
> a lot of potential sponsors to contact.

This is especially critical given that budget planning for 2015 _will_
close before 2014 is over.

Richard