Re: [Debconf-team] Volunteer to design DC14 thank you ad?

Hi Richard,

See: http://debconf14.debconf.org/become-sponsor.xhtml

Silver (1x and 1 color), Gold (2x) and Platinum (4x).   In attachment
the map align.

I suggest simplifying the color of Silver sponsors to avoid visual confusion.

Accept suggestions for photos or composition of the thank you message.

great,
Valessio Brito

--
://ValessioBrito.com.br