Re: [Debconf-team] Separating Speakers and hiding Participants/Attendees in Summit

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 9:44 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> Sounds like a complex solution to me.

It would have prevented the current discussion at least. Times the
number of eyballs who read it.

All other things being equal, if two talks happen at the same time and
both are recorded, I would pick the one of which is attended by people
I like and whose knowledge on the topic at hand I value; this allows
me to maximise for positive social interaction, which is an important
aspect of DC, to me.

Richard