[Debconf-team] Android App for debconf14

Hi.
I thought of re-deploying an Android app to consume the schedule for
the conference such as this one [1].
Since you are using Pentabarf or Frab for the back-end I could
customize the existing code base of an existing application as I have
done it before.
The current problem is that your schedule XML is not 100% compatible
with the the XML which the app is built on. Please compare yours [2]
and the CCC schedule [3].
If you are interested in having an Android app and feel like you could
adapt the format please contact me asap.
Cheers, tp

_______
[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nerd.tuxmobil.fahrplan.congress
[2] https://summit.debconf.org/debconf14.xml