Re: [Debconf-team] Budget woes

On Sun, Aug 17, 2014 at 07:28:06AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> [2014-08-17 06:57 +0200]:
> > Does this mean you think we should have one container of water in
> > each room? (5 rooms, $125/day)

> 3 gallons, refreshed twice a day, that's 35 litres, which is
> probably good for 20–40 people. If tap water is not an option, then
> I believe having 5 or even more of those would be good.

To be clear, tap water *is* an option too.  Looking at the building floor
plans, there are drinking fountains right in front of the upper hack lab,
and across from the talk rooms (next to Front Desk).

I can't actually locate any drinking fountains on the floor plan for the
second floor.
(http://www.pdx.edu/floorplans/sites/www.pdx.edu.floorplans/files/floorplans/floorplans/SMSU-All%20Plans_0.pdf)
So maybe it makes sense to have the water cooler for the lower hack lab
only (room 238)?