Re: [Debconf-team] Website to watch streaming of the DebConf14

Hey valessio!

On Sat, Jul 05, 2014 at 02:32:43AM -0300, ValessioBrito wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In previous editions collaborated to create a simple page[1][2][3]
> which allows you to track the DebConf while interacting via IRC.
>
> In this issue I want to make that contribution, if there is someone in
> charge of this task.

Sure, I'm so happy to have you attending DC again :)

> I'm thinking of using similar tools (cortado[4], html+css, html5
> tag<video>) similar code of the previous editions, however, in place
> of IRC webchat.oftc, wanting to try the scrollback[5], being a free
> tool which integrates with social networking and IRC.
>
> Also is open to other suggestions and collaborations. Bring the
> contents of transmission DebConf14 a larger number of developers and
> contributors.

Could you take a look at http://timvideos.us/ ? We're running video for
a conference right now, so you can see real things going on. You can
find the source in https://github.com/timvideos. You may want to hack
this one and have it integrated to other tools of your preference.
Anyway, you're also free to use other stuff as you did great for past
DCs. You can talk to me directly if you need quick responses in pt_BR,
I'm becoming quite involved with video team from next days so I may be
useful on this.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      4096R/E4B6813D
 : :' :  http://acaia.ca/~tiago                       XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago _at_ {acaia.ca, debian.org}            IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org