Re: [Debconf-team] Possible talks slots with the chosen schedule

also sprach Ana Guerrero Lopez <ana@debian.org> [2014-06-25 22:06 +0200]:
> A proposal timetable moving the 4 evening talks gaps to make the
> timetable more regular. It also avoids having 2 days with 8 time
> slots for events.

Sure, remove the evening talk slots if it makes you happy. But you
cannot move them to right after brunch where there's a short break
until 13:30 "to make the timetable more regular".

Also, Steve said there should be not too many talks on Saturday
afternoon after the opening.

So if you don't want evening talk slots, just don't schedule
anything there (but leave it up to people to schedule bofs etc!).
Our goal should not be to maximise the number of talks, but their
quality.

Also, please don't have DC15/DC16 presentations after the closing.
I don't even think they need to happen on the last day. DC16 yes,
but DC15 can happen any time. But not after the closing.

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf14: Portland, OR, USA:   http://debconf14.debconf.org
      DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org