Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:27:26AM +0200, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:03:33 -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:

> > And, quite frankly, I'm extremely insulted by the attitude of those who have
> > been crying out about the lack of a DebCamp and declaring that the lack is a
> > "bug" from DC14's planning, but haven't been bothered to even *apply* for a
> > sprint.  If this were sincerely about needing to collaborate, I would expect
> > at least one sprint to be requested.  None have.  NONE.  NOT.  A.  SINGLE.
> > ONE.

> I'm aware of two attempts to organize sprints; of course there might
> be more for teams where I'm not subscribed to the mailing lists:

> - debian-qa:
>   https://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2014/05/msg00063.html

> - debian-perl:
>   my initial question: https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2014/05/msg00083.html
>   my summary: https://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2014/06/msg00053.html

Excellent. Do you have information yet on how many, arrival times (or
departure, if sprinting after DebConf), and have had Lucas approve it?  I
can get the housing and meeting rooms scheduled asap.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski