Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 12:56:53PM +0000, Clint Adams wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 07:40:12AM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> > Are you both saying we should go with Steve's original suggestion:
> >
> > http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20131001.175026.0a50b91b.en.html
>
> I would probably swap Thursday and Friday but in the interest of
> not discussing it I'll just say yes.

Similarly -- I rank the original proposal above the later suggestions,
due to the reasons I stated before.

I can argue about the exact shade of paint if you want: I agree with
Clint's point, and would also prefer to rephrase things with the BOF
vs. talk distinction made in the later proposal.  (I would also see
that level of detail as fine to delegate to whoever prepares a final
version.)

Moray