Re: [Debconf-team] A proposal about scheduling for DC14

On 21/05/14 02:45, Steve Langasek wrote:
> FYI, we do have some data already about this, namely the arrival/departure
> dates that sponsored attendees have entered when registering.  For each
> night of sponsored accommodation, we have:
>
>   Date       | # sponsored
>   -----------|------------
>   2014-08-22 | 126
>   2014-08-23 | 134

I don't think these numbers reflect reality: by default, you get
assigned 2014-08-22 as an arrival date. And many people (me included)
don't have a set date for arrival, maybe because they didn't buy tickets
yet.

So, I think these numbers are very misleading, and should not be used at
this point for planning. At least until the reconfirmation period.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)