Re: [Debconf-team] About the DC15 entity and authority (was: DebConf 15 Legal Entity)

* martin f krafft (madduck@debconf.org) [140417 08:19]:
> So yes, a whole lot of bureaucracy and legal bounds, but no
> cementation of authority.

Just speaking about theoretical things, but: With your current draft
the board could kick out all people having a different opinion, and if
the general assembly would vote about the appeals anyone who disagrees
with the board cannot vote because their membership is pending. So I
think people should still be able to vote on the appeals unless
they're finally expelled.

For this reason I would propose to change the following sentence:
Bis zum Beschluß der Mitgliederversammlung ruht die Mitgliedschaft.
Bis zum Beschluß der Mitgliederversammlung ruht die Mitgliedschaft,
ausgenommen die Stimmrechte in der Mitgliederversammlung.

(I have done the same for the last association I had founded, which is
just a technical thing for tax-excempt, has a very short by-law, and
where I am on the board, i.e. I did it to avoid that I have too much
power.)

Andi