Re: [Debconf-team] Questions to the bid teams

I realize that I was a bit unclear here, so let me clarify:

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 10:02:47AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 05:28:56PM +0100, Giacomo Catenazzi wrote:
> The hotels have informed us that the last week of july and first week of
> august would fit them best (apparently that's a slow period for the
> hotels, so they would be happy to reduce their prices then).

... to the price that has now been negotiated.

--
This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/