[Debconf-team] the DC15 decision meeting will take place on February 20, 20:00 UTC

Hi,

please read the bids and comment on them, briefly is very fine. Also, please
raise questions, again, best here, on the list.

Quoting https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Bids the bids are:

 * https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Bids/Mechelen
 * https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany
 * https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Bids/Karlskrona

As decided in the last regular DebConf team meeting, the DC15 decision meeting
will take place on February 20, 20:00 UTC on #debconf-team on OFTC.

Note: we haven't decided on a committe yet, which is our decision making body
for this kind of decisions. Either this meeting will find a clear consensus on
the dc15 location, or we need to start forming this committe and come up with
a timeline for (hopefully just) another meeting where we'll decide.

cheers,
	Holger