Re: [Debconf-team] Call for help to organize a Debian 20th Birthday Party

Hi Gaudenz,

I misread the website and thought registration deadline was passed and registration was closed. Now I understood that it's only for sponsored registrations and people staying on site. I'll register in penta tonight.

And from the wiki, it looks like the Doodle link has been replaced by a mail to birthday@... ?

I'd be OK with working at the bar, I think that helping out at events is a nice way to be a part of it and get to know some people. Just tell me if any help is needed when your volunteering planning is done. I might just have a deadline to catch the last bus to go home late in the evening.

Cheers,

Urs

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> wrote:

Hi Urs

Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org> writes:
> But you can also just attend the party! Please register on our Doodle
> poll in any case: http://piratenpad.de/

Sorry this is the wrong link. The correct is:
http://www.doodle.com/gkym2rnifrn74mxv

Thanks,
Gaudenz
--