Re: [Debconf-team] Conference dinner menu

Hi,

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 10:02:18AM +0200, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 08:35:10AM +0100, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Salad (with pork): Salade vigneronne (from menu 7)
> > > Trout: Filet de truite (from menu 8)
> > > Kind of icecream (with alcohol), Parfait glacé du Val-de-Travers (avec alcool) (from menu 7)
> >
> > So it seems I wasn't clear regarding the nature of my objection.  It's the
> > trout I'm personally not ok with; I'm fine with the mussels.  I only
> > mentioned the mussels because I know that most people who don't eat pork
> > also don't eat shellfish.
> >
> > The above menu would be borderline acceptable to me, but I would probably
> > not eat the trout.
>
> I will replace the trout by salmon.

Potentially not helpful comment at all but I would really prefer potentially
local trout over salmon from a very distant fishing farm.  Feel free to ignore
my comment - I'd happily join dinner with any menu you choose.

Thanks for organising

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de