Re: [Debconf-team] Conference dinner menu

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 09:08:09AM +0200, Raphaël Walther wrote:
> > The safest option is probably choosing something as neutral as you
> > can. IIRC, that was what you had in menus 3 or 4 (sorry, I have an
> > increibly bad connection right now and can't check online....I Don't
> > even know when this mail will be going out).

> I forget that we can mix starter, main and dessert. We add a discussion with
> Christian and we have the following proposal:

> Salad (with pork): Salade vigneronne (from menu 7)
> Trout: Filet de truite (from menu 8)
> Kind of icecream (with alcohol), Parfait glacé du Val-de-Travers (avec alcool) (from menu 7)

So it seems I wasn't clear regarding the nature of my objection.  It's the
trout I'm personally not ok with; I'm fine with the mussels.  I only
mentioned the mussels because I know that most people who don't eat pork
also don't eat shellfish.

The above menu would be borderline acceptable to me, but I would probably
not eat the trout.