Re: [Debconf-team] 20th Birthday Party - DebianDay

Hi

Giacomo Catenazzi <cate@debian.org> writes:

> On 24.07.2013 16:40, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org>:
>>> * Registration
>>> If we want to invite non DebConf people to the barbecue we need some way
>>> for them to register. I have setup a wiki page for this [3]. This is
>>> easy for us, but has the disadvantage that everyone that want's to
>>> attend needs an account in the wiki. Any better suggestions?
>>> Do we want to ask people to register also if they don't intend to eat
>>> from the Barbecue?
>>
>> Simple wiki registration is enough. I'd ask people to register regardless
>> eating from the barbecue.
>
> but ask about vegetarian and vegan options to be grilled (in order to
> have enough cheese (Tomme), right vegetables, fruits (babana),
> chocolate, etc. So that all people enjoy the BBQ.

I aded that to the wiki page [1]. I also modified the page so that
people can register also for the other parts of the birthday event. I
also added that registration for the barbecue has to be done before the
14 August. If we do clever meal number announcment to Le Camp we can
have up to 50 external attendees with this.

I also changed the party webpage [2] to include the location and to
ammend the registration section.

Gaudenz

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/BirthdayPartyRegistration
[2] http://debconf13.debconf.org/birthday.xhtml