Re: [Debconf-team] Day trip polling

On 2013-07-24 00:20, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Anyway, I cannot come up with a way to set up a simplish online poll
and capture the sentiment.

That's one thing.

‣ If the majority of the respondents answered [YES], rafw and OdyX
  will proceed as planned. If not, we shall default to "Further
  discussion".

But this is a different one. I don't think that this form of poll is a good way to decide anything. It's certainly not how decisions in DebConf or in Debian usually work.

‣ *sigh*.

Sigh indeed, though perhaps for different reasons from you.

--
Moray